IELTS (International English Language Testing System) is a globally recognized English language exam, designed to assess the language ability of candidates who need to study or work where English is the language of communication. It is accepted by the majority of universities and further education colleges in the UK, Australia, Ireland, New Zealand, Canada, South Africa as well as large number of institutions in the United States. It is also recognized by professional bodies, immigration authorities and other government agencies. IELTS is offered in two formats- Academic and General Training. All candidates take the same Listening and Speaking modules and there is an option of either Academic or General Training Reading and writing modules. Academic is suitable for students wishing to enter an undergraduate or postgraduate study programme. General Training is suitable for candidates planning to undertake non-academic training or work experience, or for immigration purposes. Further information about the exam can be obtained from the IELTS website
OUR STUDENTS BENEFIT FROM
- expert teachers who all ins and outs of IELTS exam
- receiving feedback on their performance and the areas they need to work on more
- having a mock exam to be more prepared for the real exam
- learning the strategies to take their exam with more confidence
Who should attend?
- Anyone who is wishing to either continue his/her education or immigrate to an English language spoken of communication.